Please Contact Us with any support queries you might have – we are always here to help! We consider all Sling owners and operators part of the Sling Family and look forward to taking care of your Sling needs!
Sling S-LSA Owner/Operator Responsibilities
- Each owner/operator of a Sling LSA shall read and comply with the maintenance and continued airworthiness information and instructions provided by The Airplane Factory.
- Each owner/operator of a Sling LSA shall be responsible for providing The Airplane Factory with current contact information where we may send you supplemental notification bulletins.
- The owner/operator of a Sling LSA shall be responsible for notifying The Airplane Factory of any safety of flight issue or significant service difficulty upon discovery.
- The owner/operator of a Sling LSA shall be responsible for complying with all manufacturer issued notices of corrective action and for complying with all applicable aviation authority regulations in regard to maintaining the airworthiness of the LSA.
- An owner of a Sling LSA shall ensure that any needed corrective action be completed as specified in a notice, or by the next scheduled annual inspection.
- Should an owner/operator not comply with any mandatory service requirements, the Sling LSA shall be considered not in compliance with applicable ASTM standards and may be subject to regulatory action by the presiding aviation authority (FAA).
Report a maintenance, service, or safety difficulty:
- Contact us by:
- Sending an email to email@example.com
Obtain the latest Safety of Flight Information below:
- Sign up to receive notification of new safety bulletins: